Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Best. Parody. Ever.

That was infinitely kick ass.

The Blammed The Blammed

Excellent

That was beautiful.

Bob and Alfie 2 Bob and Alfie 2

I'll sue you!!

Just joking.

Great flash. It was the hizzle fo'shizzle. Pimp that Cute Pirates rizzle.

Word.

Jedi Joe. Jedi Joe.

JD likes!

Keep it up!

Ichibei responds:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

The movie was great but...

I find it shameful that you keep asking us to send money. First of all, I don't think that the creator of 8-Bit Theatre should be making money of his comic considering that all Final Fantasy characters are copywritten by Square.

Second of all, what is the creator of 8-Bit theatre getting out of all this? He doesn't get a cent from this movie and eventhough you credited it to him, how are people gonna find his site if you didn't even link to him?

Nonetheless, the flash movie was done beautifully (especially the Hadoken) so I still gave it a five.

Demonic Goat 2: Movie Demonic Goat 2: Movie

What the hell?!!!

I have to wait until 2003 to play it?!! Finish it now you son of a bitch or I will hunt you down and kick your ass!

Kickass movie by the way

College University pt 6-1 College University pt 6-1

I love CU

Hilarious and I can't wait for Part two.

About your sound sync problem. There are a series of solutions.

A perminent one is changing the sound to raw format when publishing. It'll perminintly fix the problem but the file size will sky rocket.

Another solution is to scatter the actions (Next Frame) and (Play) every 30 seconds in the movie. This doesn't always work for some reason.

dbz-complete dbz-complete

There was only one thing I didn't like...

I didn't like that it ended. Thats it. I love flash movies which actually had effort put in it. Perfect job, make more fights and improve your already fantastic flash talents to amaze me more than you already have.